Hello all, 2 questions.
First wich would be better for gaming? ATM i have a 9600 pro. but I could trade my friend for his 9500 pro. would that be a good trade / upgrade? He dosnt really care since hes getting a 9800 pro soon.
Secon, I recently bought a new system 3.0 intel 4 HT 800fsb - 1gb ddr ram 3200 - mis board. Well since i didnt have enough for the 9800 pro id thought id try to OC my 9600 pro. so i did, not too much since I dont know much about it. But anyhow some times i freeze while playing games. For 1 or 2 secons.. Would this be because of the OC / video or should i look some where else?
It just drops down to 2 fps.. and 2 secs later it goes back up to my max. It mainly happens while playing WC3 Frozen throne, Has not really happened while playing other FPS games, execpt for once during Enemy Territory....
Sorry for the long post. and any replys would be appriciated -
p.s sorry for bad english.
First wich would be better for gaming? ATM i have a 9600 pro. but I could trade my friend for his 9500 pro. would that be a good trade / upgrade? He dosnt really care since hes getting a 9800 pro soon.
Secon, I recently bought a new system 3.0 intel 4 HT 800fsb - 1gb ddr ram 3200 - mis board. Well since i didnt have enough for the 9800 pro id thought id try to OC my 9600 pro. so i did, not too much since I dont know much about it. But anyhow some times i freeze while playing games. For 1 or 2 secons.. Would this be because of the OC / video or should i look some where else?
It just drops down to 2 fps.. and 2 secs later it goes back up to my max. It mainly happens while playing WC3 Frozen throne, Has not really happened while playing other FPS games, execpt for once during Enemy Territory....
Sorry for the long post. and any replys would be appriciated -
p.s sorry for bad english.