radeon 9200se problem's.

ToranaGuy

n00b
Joined
May 9, 2002
Messages
40
I have tried the 3.10's and still no differance. 3dMark will still crash, with out of memory error's. I have put another 256mb in the boxen, to increase it to 512mb, and even played around with the agp aparature again, upto 256mb, and still no progress.

I think i may RMA the card, as it doesn't look right in some games either. A lot of tearing graphic's and pixel's that are all messed up, eg in bf1842, UT2003 and so on. :eek:

Cheers

ToranaGuy
 
Personally I find the 9200SE to be crap, at least the PowerColor versions... even bad 2D image quality at higher resolutions. Didn't have any of those problems, though. Personally if you can get your money back, I say do it. At least get a 9200 (not SE) which is just a few dollars more.
 
Back
Top