• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Radeon 5570/Gaming/Windows 7

Fleabus

n00b
Joined
Sep 4, 2005
Messages
57
Hi:

The game I enjoy playing the most is single player Battlefield 1942 +R2R +SW +DC +DCX and all those maps.

I currently run XP Pro SP3 with a Radeon X1800XT 512MB.

I plan to upgrade soon to a Radeon 5770 in XP Pro SP3 and once drivers are available for my sound card, clean install Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit.

Will I be able to install bf1942, all the addons and play them with that card in Windows 7?

TIA,
 
Other than a Punkbuster issue, I think you should be fine with Win7 and the new Radeon.
 
Back
Top