• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Rackmount Amps

Magik Smoke

Limp Gawd
Joined
Jun 11, 2004
Messages
495
I’m looking for a good clean 150 Watt amp that is 19” rack mountable. Dolby is ok but not necessary. Preferably with at least two inputs and a headphone selectable output.

Does not need to be an “audiophile” setup as it will just be used for games and MP3s.

Any input would be appreciated. TIA
 
Why do want rackmount? For the price of a decent rackmount amp you could get a pretty good 2.1 system.
 
Because all my stuff is rackmounted... :p It keeps my electronic crap down to a manageable pile that stacks neatly in one corner. I’ve even got a rackmount printer shelf…

I may just get another shelf. I’m going to go price out a Sony ES tuner tomorrow. If I can’t find something decent in the $200 range, I will just get a good bookshelf system and shelf mount it in the rack.
 
Just found a 1200 watt linear (mosfet) for $199 on ebay… The problem with it is that it will crush my poor little Infinity 8” in about 2 seconds if I’m not careful.

And it doesn’t have a remote.

HELP!!!! This should not be that hard!

I got my old Pioneer receiver from wal-mart !!!!eleven!
 
Thats cool, I have been thinking about that because all my guitar stuff is rackmount.

I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to rackmount home audio, I just know guitar and studio/pa amps.
 
Just found exactly what I was looking for...

Pyle PT660A $140 shipped

God I hate ebay.

I'm going to keep looking
 
Back
Top