Rack Setup

That wont really work unless you use 2 of them.

What you need is called a 4 post rack or cabinet. The rails on each side have to connect at the front and the back. That make sence? Something like THIS But you can get a used one far far cheaper, and in all different sizes.
 
Not sure if that will hold 3 of those cases you want,those cases are 25.5 deepc
and that's a desk mount unit, just so you know. Check out craigslist, you should find a local guy selling a full size. If I had 2 I'd drive one down to you but my bro took the other one
if your handy with wood you could build one but that would be kinda tacky (didntstop me tho)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device

and you don't have to get four posts, but if you have the option, go for it. The sliding rails will be so much better! Mine is only 2 but I got it free, I can put up with it for that price!
 
Starcase.com has some simple 4 post kits, but CL is prob your best bet.
 
Back
Top