• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Race to 50th Place

Joined
May 29, 2002
Messages
737
52 BakedON 584,573
53 Damien 582,018
54 benhorstmann 581,707


Lets go boys, may the best man win.

 
Internet outage all day.... just dumped 2k points but lost 6 hours of folding and damien is poised to overtake me in a day or so.... so it won't be me! :)
 
BakedON said:
Internet outage all day.... just dumped 2k points but lost 6 hours of folding and damien is poised to overtake me in a day or so.... so it won't be me! :)

Wow the lost child found his way back to his [H]ome...
 
KodiakStar said:
Wow the lost child found his way back to his [H]ome...
Nothing supportive to say lately and the boss has been looking over my shoulder a lot lately.
Tried to ship a couple of things from work (PAID FOR THE SHIPPING! AP chick lost the cash and fessed up near the end of the ordeal) and our clerk got a little suspicious that I wasn't paying for my shipping. They pulled my boxes and sat on them without telling me for nearly 3 weeks..... then I almost got fired until our Accounts Payable chick remembered me paying her cash for the shipping, something we are allowed to do here.

So I almost lost my job, got docked a weeks pay that they FINALLY gave back to me last pay week and my boss had to keep tabs on me for a few weeks so I couldn't post here as often.

Been folding the whole time though and it's finally come full circle to the point where I'm in meetings with different directors and managers every day apologizing for turning the screws to me and thanking me for sticking with it.
bleh.
They're just lucky the job market here is shaky.
 
Damn, those three rocketed past me after I lost a week of folding time due to hurricane Rita. All my boxen are back up, but I seem to not be getting any 600 pointers now and I'm 20K points back.

Oh well, I'm folding too slow anyways, but the ~15K points I lost because of the hurricane would have had my in 55th place.
 
Looks like Damien is going to take this. I need to ramp again.

we're "Folding so [H]ard, we leave creases" :D
 
No one will ever catch me! *glances around nervously at all the contenders behind him* :p

 
I want in but I think i am a little late.

but watch out i am going to get there soon enough

 
Back
Top