• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

r520 pic

Bulletproof

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 3, 2003
Messages
106
with all these people speculating on pipes :p

r520.gif
 
LMAO about time somebody posted some humor instead of the same old same old fanb0y drivel.
 
LOL! I love how the PCI express traces are on the wrong side of the board. Or is that AGP? I can't tell ???
 
Gotta admit, that is pretty damn funny. Good thread. I think everyone in the vid card forum needs to take a deep breath and have a good laugh.
 
Zinn said:
LOL! I love how the PCI express traces are on the wrong side of the board. Or is that AGP? I can't tell ???
hell nah foo...thats the new uber crossfire 2.0 connector where you can link 3 cards together and the master card is a wireless box that fits into a 5.25in bay
 
oh god the g90 thread...

/me wanders off into the darkness without a hint of what is ahead
ninja5zq.gif
 
only one DVI connector!??!? that's it... I'm not buying it!!

bwaahahahah. :D
 
cell_491 said:
hell nah foo...thats the new uber crossfire 2.0 connector where you can link 3 cards together and the master card is a wireless box that fits into a 5.25in bay

w0w! it takes up a 5.25 inch bay? with wireless power! woohoo! Why didn't they make it smaller!

only 3 cards? I was hoping for quad linked x-fire cards, with spinning rims.
 
Well even tho its drawn all bad in Paint, at least I can see something. More than I can say ATI is doing... :rolleyes:
 
Don't forget if it isn't typed in RED, it isn't fast.

It also needs a huge chrome exhaust that sounds like a weedwacker or the NV30...
 
after much studying of the pic, ive determined that it is indeed fake. everyone, REMAIN CALM!
 
Bo_Bice said:
after much studying of the pic, ive determined that it is indeed fake. everyone, REMAIN CALM!
Lies, Sherman over at Rage3d said it was the real thing and it was RENDER ERROR
 
don't forget about the uber cool physics card upgrade for it... the angel soft physics processor with 6 double rolls of processing power!!
as_cpu.JPG

(doh.. I'm lame... but I'm really not sure how else I was going to use this pic :eek: )
 
sorry to tell you guys this but ATI says they will only be shipping the R530 to canada since they are a canadian company and they are goin to put tracking devices on the cards so if they leave the country the cards will fry your whole system for trying to use them outside the canada :p

 
Krayzie135 said:
sorry to tell you guys this but ATI says they will only be shipping to canada since they are a canadian company and they are goin to put tracking devices on the cards so if they leave the country the cards will fry your whole system for trying to use them outside the canada :p

works for me, 7800GTX will probably own it anyway :)
 
I think you're wrong R520 will be the ultimate most 13373S7 PwNz0oR machine but seriously im pretty sure its not going to be better than my 9200SE

 
Krayzie135 said:
sorry to tell you guys this but ATI says they will only be shipping the R530 to canada since they are a canadian company and they are goin to put tracking devices on the cards so if they leave the country the cards will fry your whole system for trying to use them outside the canada :p

Yes, but after the exchange rate a R530 is only a R223. :p

At least you can pick up a bottle of Crown Royal at the border.
 
u guys havent heard about the R530? its the 1 they only shipping to canada!!!! the R520 is going everywere else but its just goin to be a normal shyty ass card, too bad rite

and there are no duties because its staying in canada :p
 
Back
Top