CleanSlate
Supreme [H]ardness
- Joined
- Mar 28, 2003
- Messages
- 5,263
whoami said:![]()
You call it snoozing, I call it just not being able to get their shit together!
Oh, and there isn't any hostility here, just opinions based on the topic of the thread.
Actually, I disagree that they dont have their shit together.
From what I've read this new core will be the basis of technology for years to come, somewhat of a 9700pro all over again (9700 core was the basis of everything up to X850XTPE, of course highly modified tehcnology though). To make new cards all they have to do is modify the core and work for years on the same core makign it better and better.
Imagine if this new core is so amazing that for the next 4 years all the cores are made off of it. If this is what ATI is doing, and I think it is, I dont blame them nor disagree with them that they should take their time in making it.
~Adam