R500 (xbox 360)

To me it really just comes down to one thing. If Xbox 360 and the other next gen game systems are going to have the uber GPU's inside that make my SLI look like a toy then they need to make PC gamers actually want their system. For me to get excited over an Xbox 360 I need to know a couple things....

#1 When I play FPS's is there going to be a keyboard/mouse controller combo?

#2 Is there going to be multiple Video Out connections. I want to see Composite, S-Video, DVI, and HDMI. I want to be able to play this system no matter what TV new or old I want.

It doesn't matter how much hard ware a console has, if you don't buy a 2000$ TV it will still look like crap.

In my opinion it is just awesome that PC's have a great future ahead in the Videocard Arena and Consoles do as well. I really don't give a crap which is slightly more powerful this fall since I will have both and will be having tons of fun with both.

The future is very bright for true gamers. :D

trudude said:
I want to see Composite, S-Video, DVI, and HDMI. I want to be able to play this system no matter what TV new or old I want.
Well the xbox360 is rumoured to have dvi capable connections (which is good news for me and my 20" ACD ;)). But don't you think your asking a bit too much with HDMI? It's hardly incorporated anywhere and consoles are just starting to think about using DVI.

tornadotsunamilife said:
Well the xbox360 is rumoured to have dvi capable connections (which is good news for me and my 20" ACD ;)). But don't you think your asking a bit too much with HDMI? It's hardly incorporated anywhere and consoles are just starting to think about using DVI.

I don't see why they couldn't do it in something like the current Xbox HD pack.

Back