QX9650 for $936.46 + shipping

Status
Not open for further replies.
People who buy Xtreme processors puzzle me. Pay $1,000 or pay $300 for the same core. Only difference is the factory clock speed. It's a given that you're going to overclock either one of them anyway, so I just don't see the point.

i think they have unlocked multiplyer, i guess if you have the cash for it you wouldn't really care about the 600-700$ difference

I'd be all over it if there wasn't the whole nvidia chipset fiasco going on :(

People who buy Xtreme processors puzzle me. Pay $1,000 or pay $300 for the same core. Only difference is the factory clock speed. It's a given that you're going to overclock either one of them anyway, so I just don't see the point.

There's other Yorkfield 45nm CPUs?

I'd buy one if not for the additional $700.00. Otherwise, it'd be right in my budget :)

I been waiting for stores that have them in stock. At this rate. I may just wait it out.

ok ok, buying extreme processors is strictly for the insane + rich out there. but this is the best deal ive seen on a qx9650, so give the guy a break haha

Darn it - it went out of stock in the weeks it took for me to earn enough money to buy it!

Wow anyone try to use the "Check stock" link? That verification image is totally unreadable to humans...

The price of 1 chip is as much as I spent on my entire machine. Will wait for the price to drop to $200 before I get one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back