QX6700

aicjofs

Limp Gawd
QX6700 retail about 1 year old.

IHS is lapped, I can include heatsink and retail box if you desire...

Asking $400USD plus shipping.

Heat is aicjofs
Ebay is algid_pc

QX.JPG

No it's B3 step. Sorry should have been clearer, I was thinking a "year old" chip was saying that, my fault.. thanks!!!

B3's aren't all bad...mine runs @ 3.5ghz with just a bit more voltage!

G0's aren't all good either. mine BARELY hits 3.8ish with lots of voltage and really good cooling..

Bump for you....If you end up selling the chip without the HSF, Im interested in buying the HSF

@crosshairs I have extra OEM heatsink/fan for Q6600 and QX6700, PM if intrested.

@Rambo. This wasn't pushed very hard, 3450Mhz and 1.35v 24/7 encoding and F@H, but was on a BadAxe2 with 975x chipset with little/no FSB, GTL control....I imagine it would be around 3.6-3.8 in another board, but of course no guarantee...I really never saw what this could do with hard tweaking...Thanks.

qx1.JPG

Reasonable offers considered.

Cheers

Replied to PM.

On that B3 debate...this is my QX B3 step in the main rig and it doesn't do too bad...completely stable encoding and [email protected] the QX B3's weren't that bad of silicon...but yes I would rather have a G0....or I'd REALLY rather have...after selling this QX6700 now and the other one later ....a QX9650???? Hehe...Cheers!!

vista1.jpg

qx.jpg

Replied to PM.

On that B3 debate...this is my QX B3 step in the main rig and it doesn't do too bad...

Bump for you
and there should be no B3 debate..as the QX never came in GO......:)

And as far as I know, all of them clock quite well.....

Exactly no such as a G0 qx6700.. Q66XX and Q68XX come G0 never the Qx6700

I have one Ill be putting up for sale this week also for $400 shipped also.

Back