• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quiet PSU with 140mm Depth

frankhuzzah

Weaksauce
Joined
Apr 18, 2007
Messages
96
I just got a Fractal Design Node 304 and am looking at getting a new PSU to go into this build. While it does take a regular ATX PSU, to have a long video card in there, their literature says that it needs to be under 160mm in depth. So I'm looking for a quiet, efficient PSU to fit in there. I was looking at the Silverstone Strider series, the Seasonic S12II series, and the Corsair CX series. What's the general consensus around here?

My planned build is pretty straight forward:

i5 3470
SSD
AMD 7870 (Tahiti) or 7950

I'm not really looking at overclocking.

Thanks for the suggestions.
 
Back
Top