Quiet Case Fans

WasntMe

[H]ard|Gawd
I have an H50 and I wanted to setup Push/Pull (right now just pushing).

Anyone have any recommendations for good fans with high airflow that are quiet (maybe even low/med/hi switchable)?

Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850rpm on a fan controller turned down to 1600rpm. Go for the 1450rpm model if you don't want/have a fan controller.

I was using the Nexus Real Quiet fans and they are great. But I wanted one mounted horizontally and the bearings didn't like that. They are super quiet though.

I converted all my fans to the Gentle Typhoon 1850s and they are pretty good, but a little quieter. They move more air though.

It's really a trade off when it comes to fans. Higher RPM and CFM or lower RPM and less CFM and therefore cooling....

I'm wondering which will have a nice balance between noise and air flow for my h50. If I can grab one with a speed controller, then I can adjust the noise/flow ratio to something reasonable.

I'm wondering which will have a nice balance between noise and air flow for my h50. If I can grab one with a speed controller, then I can adjust the noise/flow ratio to something reasonable.

In that case, go with the Gentle Typhoons recommended previously in the thread - they're model # AP-15.

Back