Quiet 754 cooling

Twinkie

Gawd
Joined
Jan 10, 2002
Messages
640
Hey, gang.

I need to find a quiet s754 cooler for my A64 3200. Since this machine will be used in an audio recording environment, I need it to be quiet. Price is a bit of a concern. Watercooling is a no-go.

Any suggestions? I won't be overclocking.
 
if you're not overclocking...just replace the stock heatsink's fan with a Panaflo. It'll be the cheapest, and quietest solution.
 
Zalman 7000 or 7700, if not overclocked just set it to 5v or whatever is quiet enough for you.
 
the speeze masscool is a POS for oc'ing but kept my current oc at 37C idle and was pretty damn quiet...
 
vapb400 said:
Zalman 7000 or 7700, if not overclocked just set it to 5v or whatever is quiet enough for you.

I agree, but my XP120 with a panaflo fan is pretty quiet....
 
Because it is quiet :D , I have a Zalman 7000 also, and that was pretty quiet...
 
Back
Top