• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quiet 120mm Fan?

hector48

Weaksauce
Joined
Dec 20, 2002
Messages
97
I wanted to know cause I might get a Antec Performance One, which 120mm fans are recommended. Need some that are quiet but still push enough air to keep the case cool.
 
The evercool aluminum fans are supposed to give a decent balance of CFM vs. noise, I've seen some good things said about them:

http://www.pccasegear.com/prod564.htm

Apparently it helps that the outer enclosure is heavier than your usual fan.. I'm definately picking a couple of these up soon.
 
Antec Clear Pro Fan

does 70 or so CFM max, is about 2200 RPM, and less then 30 dBa loud.
 
i think vantec stealths suck for the most part, but i have no experience with the 120mm... personally i'd just swap the ground pin with the 5v pin to give 7v effective volts flowing through the fan, running it a slower speed, thus quieter.
 
Back
Top