***** Quicktime....

dbu8554

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
May 7, 2002
Messages
5,191
So for some reason when i watch a video in quicktime and then i am done and try to play music winamp wont work at all, windows media player works but no winamp. I have to restart my system to get winamp working again anyone got any idea's yeah I made sure nothing else was running and all that shit just not working /hate
 
So for some reason when i watch a video in quicktime and then i am done and try to play music winamp wont work at all, windows media player works but no winamp. I have to restart my system to get winamp working again anyone got any idea's yeah I made sure nothing else was running and all that shit just not working /hate

edited the thread title for you..

have you tried quicktime alternative?
 
like VLC got any others I hate fucking installing 100 fucking programs to find out none of them work well, btw I love VLC but it does not play quicktime files worth a damn
 
Back
Top