• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quicker way to activate internet sharing?

DrNic2032

Weaksauce
Joined
Jul 5, 2007
Messages
125
Is there any way to active 'internet sharing' quicker than clicking through System Preferences -> Sharing -> then clicking the box to activate it? I'm using OSX 10.5. I was hoping that a permanent internet sharing option would appear in my airport menu after I activated it but as soon as I turn sharing off the option disappears.

Any help would be great!
 
Back
Top