• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick Xigmatek s1283 question

XboxodX

Gawd
Joined
Jun 26, 2006
Messages
704
What is the height from the very bottom of the s1283 to the lowest fin, and how wide is the thing? Just trying to see if it will fit my board properly. Thanks!
 
The width is as wide as a 120mm fan and the next time I have the side of my case i will give you the other measurement if no one has did so by that time. I have mine installed on a P5K mobo in a P-180 case.
 
I just installed one of these today on a P5Q board. It easily fit that board both horizontally and vertically. It has quite a bit of clearance room from the HS to the first fin. If you take a 120mm fan and center over your proc you can see how much room it takes up.
 
I'm probably gonna replace my zalman 9500 with 1 of these soon. How is the stock fan that comes with it? Should I replace it?
 
I just installed one of these today on a P5Q board. It easily fit that board both horizontally and vertically. It has quite a bit of clearance room from the HS to the first fin. If you take a 120mm fan and center over your proc you can see how much room it takes up.
Thanks man, that's all I wanted to know.
 
It won't clear the NB sink on my DK-X38 vertically. Am having to mount horizontally. I think it might fit, I just might have to significantly bend the bottom 3 or 4 fins.
 
Back
Top