• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick website question

ChingChang

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Mar 27, 2003
Messages
6,504
Hey, I was just wondering how you would make a new window pop up when you clicked on a link?
 
I've always used <a href="whatever.html" target="window"> but I think target="blank" also works. You can also use javascript to open a new window. Question is whether these things work when someone has a popup blocker. I'm sure someone else more knowledgeable than me will give you a better reply. :)
 
Here is an example of what you could use:

<a href="website.html" target="_blank">Website</a>

Hope that helps.
 
Back
Top