• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick (stupid) question . . .

jnick

2[H]4U
Joined
Sep 25, 2004
Messages
2,888
I have a Dell 2005FPW . . I'd like to know if there's a way to "lock" the boarders . . .

Fore instance, if I move a window to any side, I can keep moving off the screen . . . it'll never stop when the two edges meet. Basically, I want to stop windows from being moved off the viewable screen.

Any ideas?
 
Back
Top