• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick ? (RAID)

jbmx4life

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
2,550
I got 2*40GB Seagate SATA hard drives and I wanna put them into a RAID 0. The question I got is..... They are only a 2mb cache, will that make a difference? Would I be better off selling these drives and getting atleast 8mb cache drives? The RAID drives are going to be for OS/Games/Apps exclusively and all other crap/storage on a 250GB IDE.
 
Back
Top