• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Quick question.

Black-Falcon

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
201
Hey guys, I just got my Antec TP-II 550 today, and I planned on sleeving it, but all of the cables are a total rats nest. Is it possible for me to mix and match the same colors to connectors (like swap one yellow for another) and not run into problems? Thanks for your repies in advance!
 
With the 5V, ground and the rest, sure. For the 12V....If it's on the same connector, sure.

You've got two 12V rails, so you wouldn't want to switch a yellow (12V) on your 2x2 connector with a yellow wire on a drive Molex, but other than that you shouldn't have a problem.
 
yeah. I figured I shouldnt mix and match. So i just re-arranged the wires and put them back into the same connector they came out of. After about 6 hours total I'm almost done...just gotta figure out how to get the remaining ATX things off....bastards wont come off....any ideas?
 
Back
Top