Quick question

5150Joker

Supreme [H]ardness
What is everyone's thoughts on shipping to a PO Box for a 0 post 0 feedback newly registered buyer if the address is confirmed on PayPal?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I always ship to confirmed address with paypal for my own protection.

It is in the rules not to deal with people with no post. That is the reason why you have to get 100 post to buy or sale in here. But what you do privately is your business though.

Welcome to the For Sale/Trade Forum. The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 100 post minimum to participate.

What is everyone's thoughts on shipping to a PO Box for a 0 post 0 feedback newly registered buyer if the address is confirmed on PayPal?

Thanks.

It is in the rules not to deal with people with no post. That is the reason why you have to get 100 post to buy or sale in here. But what you do privately is your business though.

Welcome to the For Sale/Trade Forum. The FS/T forum has its own set of specific rules and has a required 100 post minimum to participate.

Kyle disagrees: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1039557744&postcount=38

However Crosshairs somewhat clarified it here: http://hardforum.com/showpost.php?p=1040348342&postcount=23

Kyle is pretty much saying what you do privately. Through pms they have no control over. Hence the reason I posted this:
But what you do privately is your business though.

If you think he is going against his own rule then he should have removed it. Doesn't make sense to post a rule then allow people to break it. But what I understand it is about the private pms not on the board where the sale is located.

The only way a new user can reach you is through PM since they cannot post in FS/FT until they hit the 100 post count.

New, unregistered or not logged in users shouldn't even be able to view the FS/FT forum imho. That would cut down on an awful lot of 3rd party scammers right off the top.

If they want to purchase something bad enough, you could do a more secure method such as MO or USPS and not use PayPal.

Honestly, I wouldn't at all but that is just me.

Alright the guy that purchased my PSU seems legit even though he's got 0 feedback and 0 posts. Says he's from Tom's Hardware and just joined. It's only $90 so I'll send it off and see how it goes. It's going to a confirmed address regardless.

Thanks everyone.

Back