Quick Question...

Arcane724

n00b
I've downloaded the Version 7 Beta client of Folding@Home and currently my 3 year old system is chugging away both on SMP and GPU. Question is, what do I select in the drop down menu next to the team number? Originally it was Folding@Home and I've switched it to [H]ard Folding.

Thanks in advance.

under the identity tab after choosing expert or advanced you should be able to just input team 33,

Configure->Identity->Team number.

The team number has been selected already. I meant in the drop down menu next to the team number.

Choices are: (Folding@home, Extreme Overclocking, Kakao Stats and [H]ard Folding])

I've selected the last one. Is this correct or does it not matter?

The team number has been selected already. I meant in the drop down menu next to the team number.

Choices are: (Folding@home, Extreme Overclocking, Kakao Stats and [H]ard Folding])

I haven't really played with the v7 client but those names all refer to the various stats sites. The client must use them to obtain data - probably similair to how HFM does it.

Just make sure "33" is in the right spot!

welcome to the team!

You can pick which Stats page you want to view. For example, select the [H] option from the pull down menu, then click on your Team # link just to the left of the pull down. It will take you to the the Team Stats page for [H] at the [H] stats page. ;)

Only works for Team # link right now. There is a ticket to make it work for both Team and User.

It is a matter of personal preference. Even though the [H]ardFolding site is 'our' site, many users prefer the Extreme Overclocking site for team stats as it provides a good overall view.
Welcome to the team.

Back