• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Quick question

jadams

2[H]4U
Joined
Mar 14, 2010
Messages
4,086
Followed the SMP guide in the sticky but taskmanager only shows 24% cpu usage leading me to believe that only one core is being utilized.

I've chose yes and no for the core affinity lock with the same results. Any ideas? Only an i3 system for now. I have other machines I'll be deploying this to. Some with xeons ;)
 
Welcome aboard the team.

When you configure the client you need to change advanced options and add the following to the additional client parameters -smp This will tell the client to use all available cores.
 
Just brought on an i3 540 @ 3GHZ and a Xeon 5440 @ 2.8ghz and a Xeon 5620 @ 2.4ghz

20 cores. More to come in the future. They will be running 24/7
 
Well that din't take long.....

Me thinks he is hooked :p
 
The force it be strong with this one.
 
Gonna be brining on another i3 system in the next week.

At the moment it says I'm doing 25k pts a day. That sound right?
 
Back
Top