Quick question.

Zaraky

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 12, 2010
Messages
117
Hey guy. I've been saving for my next computer, noce again. And Now I'm wondering what's better. Right now, I could save up 40$ on the memory ram. But I haven't chosed the motherboard yet.

Ram: Here

I was thinking waiting for the gigabyte Motherboard witht he 20gb ssd on it. Otherwise, was thinking maximus or z68 pro. So, i can't seem to pinpoint if the ram is working 100% correctly on those board and the only problem is "testing" them when I get them.

I'm planning to fully order in the next couple week, if everything goes as planned to. So worth to jump on it or wait and buy everything in one go, with out saving?
 
its a great deal grab it now if you can. Keep in mind that CC has a 14 day exchange policy so make sure you are getting the rest soon enough so you can test them.
 
Was planning to go to my friend shop and ask him if he could test them for me when i get them.

Ordered,,, now just hope ti work with the Gigabyte with the 20GB ssd on it lol.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top