• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick question...

Circuitbreaker8

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jul 22, 2004
Messages
5,078
Ok, I have a pair of Kenwood ksc-8803 lying around in my room and I was wondering if I could hook them up to my Klipsch PM Ultra 5.1s??? I can't find any specs online..
 
You could but the Klipsch speakers would sound better. Also most vehicle audio equipment is 4 ohms which would stress the Klipsch amp and possibly cause it to overheat and/or fail. You could put them in series to make them 8 ohm but it just doesn't make sense in this case(not to me at least).
 
Back
Top