Gaiden133
[H] Ninja
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2004
- Messages
- 3,720
I see that there are many coupons that Dell has online, and was just wondering: since a lot of them are "dell home $20 off $150+ purchase, one time use" & "GET $35 OFF your next online Electronics and Accessories purchase of over $300 (before tax and shipping) from the Dell Home Electronics and Accessories website. May be combined with other select promotions."
One says "Dell Home" the other says "Dell home Electronics & Accessories" and the Dell LCD monitor I was looking at is in the "Dell Home & Home Office" section.
Do these sections really matter or does it work despite what section you are in ?
Thanks.
One says "Dell Home" the other says "Dell home Electronics & Accessories" and the Dell LCD monitor I was looking at is in the "Dell Home & Home Office" section.
Do these sections really matter or does it work despite what section you are in ?
Thanks.