• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick question on multiple cards

delvryboy

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
2,486
I have my main hooked up monitor via DVI and my HDTV in the living room via HDMI. i want to add my spare 17" monitor to the desk since I do a ton of video editing. Can I just throw in a PCI gpu such as an old rage card, install the drivers and roll? or am I going to have problems?
 
Ahh, there really isn't a need for it. I can still extend across 2 displays at a time using the VGA out.
 
Back
Top