Quick question on card for gaming

Verosend

n00b
Joined
Dec 22, 2011
Messages
20
After combing through the forum for about 45mins, I have come to the conclusion that I will go with either the Asus Xonar DSX or if I can spring it, the new Creative Z (basic). The rig is mainly for gaming, and am finally deciding to get a real soundcard rather than onboard.

I am in the middle of prepping to build my new system (have almost all the parts) .. and replacing my old system which ran on this called a Supreme X-FI that ran on the PCIe (Asus Rampage II Extreme). The new sound card will be paired with :

http://www.amazon.com/Edifier-USA-M1360-Multimedia-Speakers/dp/B004N35EEM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1361146177&sr=8-1&keywords=edifier+m1360

I don't plan on going overkill for the soundcard (rest of any money is going into SSD) .. so that sounds like a solid setup, no?
 
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Back
Top