• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

quick question, new to water cooling.

EsTeeM

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 28, 2005
Messages
127
so I bought the Thermaltake Kandalf LCS and now everytime i go to turn on my pc after being off a long time i hear a weird noise coming from my pump. the noise lasts about 1-2 total fading away as it goes on. Is this normal or not? Also since I've had my watercooling every now and then my CMOS resets when I restart. Are these common issues? Thanks!
 
so I bought the Thermaltake Kandalf LCS and now everytime i go to turn on my pc after being off a long time i hear a weird noise coming from my pump. the noise lasts about 1-2 total fading away as it goes on. Is this normal or not? Also since I've had my watercooling every now and then my CMOS resets when I restart. Are these common issues? Thanks!

I agree, sounds like air to me.

And no, the cmos resetting itself is definitely not normal. I have no idea why this would happen, but somethings not right.....
 
CMOS reset - battery may have discharged or is just plain bad. Try a new battery first before you RMA or anything like that.
 
is it normal for it to have air inside it after staying off for about 10 hours? the noise just makes me worry somewhat.
 
Back
Top