• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick Question about sleep/Hibernate mode XP

nikolasmor

n00b
Joined
Mar 6, 2006
Messages
50
I've got Windows XP Home. Ever since I've built the system I hit the "moon" sleep button on the keyboard and everything shuts down saving what I'm in the middle of and holding my place till I get back without burning up so much electricity. Then last week It has says its going to sleep and the monitor goes into standby, it logs me off but the PC is still running. What gives??? What do I need to change, I've messed with the power management settings to my hearts delight but nothing....Every one calls me a cumputer guru yet I can't figure thus out....gues I have to give the title back.... :confused:
 
Sounds like it's suspending to S1 and not a lower power state.

Did you add any hardware or update any drivers lately?
 
Back
Top