Quick question about my CPUs

jamezzz122

Supreme [H]ardness
I have been folding on my computer only and then I went and set it up on my brother's computer also. I inserted all of my information into the program. When I check my stats, it is still listing me as having only one CPU when I have two. I have had two for like 2-3 days now. Is it just slow?

What's the specs on the second PC? Also, check the fahlog.txt and search for FINISHED_UNIT and information similar to the following on his:

[10:38:32] + Attempting to send results
[10:38:33] + Results successfully sent
[10:38:33] Thank you for your contribution to Folding@Home.

If it's done this, I would verify that you're settings are correct in regards to username and team.

If you brothers machine is chewing on something that takes 4 days to finish (typical for my home box on a large WU) you might just need to be patient.

i know i am also impatient just added 4 new borgs and only 1 of them has reported thus far so we shall see:)

84gthatch said:
i know i am also impatient just added 4 new borgs and only 1 of them has reported thus far so we shall see:)
I know how you feel, I am having the same problem. Low output right now for me, but soon it will jump when all they systems I have been working upload.

Back