- Joined
- Jan 12, 2004
- Messages
- 21,938
Hey guys, just looking for a quick recommendation on a monitor. Looking for a 22" and would prefer a non-16x9 but it's OK if that's all there is. Needs to be adjustable up/down/tilt, and will generally only be used for office work. Anything ~$300ish or less is ideal and being available on Amazon Prime is a big plus.
I was kind of looking at the L2250P from Lenovo:
http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-2572HB...PKC2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328808384&sr=8-1
Not sure if there's a better non-16x9 alternative though.
I've tried looking around but there are just so many damn options these days. If you're kind enough to offer a good recommendation, you have my thanks.
I was kind of looking at the L2250P from Lenovo:
http://www.amazon.com/Lenovo-2572HB...PKC2/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1328808384&sr=8-1
Not sure if there's a better non-16x9 alternative though.
I've tried looking around but there are just so many damn options these days. If you're kind enough to offer a good recommendation, you have my thanks.
As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.