QUICK! Need help shipping a processor

S0mE0nEsMiNd1

Limp Gawd
Hi. I need to know the best way to ship a processor. Its a P4 3.0C if you want to know. Its in an antistatic bag...What do you suggest. Will simply putting it in a box with peanuts (with the proc in the anti-static bag) work?

Do you possibly have the plastic carton it came with?

If so put it in that, wrap it in bubble just to be safe and then peanut the rest.

Hmm I cant really think of another way to ship it..Maybe get a small box...Like an altoid tin and put the proc in the antistatic bag, then carefully fold the bag til it fits in the box with no extra room to move. Then peanut around it in a box. Thats all I could think of.

Several days ago I told you I was interested in some games you were selling and you haven't bothered responding. Have you changed your mind on selling the games? :confused:

I've sent you email and a pm

What's up?

hi. Sorry, I forget about PMs that are in the box, i am going to get back to selling stuff when i get back from vacation (i leave saturday) and am trying to get this proc. out by then.

someone told me I could use something like what an OEM video card would come in, put it in an antistatic bag and put it in the box, then just fill up the rest with peanuts.

antistatic bag is fine, just make sure that the pins aren't going to get bent other than that.

When are you going to be back in town? As far as the processor goes, put it in the static bag, seal it with tape then wrap with bubblewrap or newspaper for cushion inside the box. If you sell me the games, I 'll give you a processor case that you can ship it in. Check you PM box and I'll give you my cell number. If you close enough, you can sell me the game andf I give you a processors case. I live in the 290 @ 610 area.

hey I live 290 @ Fairbanks N. Houston, and i wont be back until the wednesday after next saturday (1 week and 1/2)

S0mE0nEsMiNd1 said:
hmmm if the pins were going to get bent....are they easily broken off or easily fixed?

I have a hard plastic case that a Athlon 1600 was shipped in and it has foam to prevent pin breakage. I als have a few that atlon xp's were shipped in.

Back