• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick fan Question

lee63

Gawd
Joined
Jul 4, 2005
Messages
657
The fan on the door door panel of the case should it be blowing warm air out or cool air in to the case? :D
Thanx in advance
 
We are talking about a fan on the side panel right? I always had mine blowin air in.
 
Budman said:
We are talking about a fan on the side panel right? I always had mine blowin air in.
Yeah that one, the screws that the fan came with only allow me to attach it with the air blowing out, I guess I can get longer screws and turn it around so the air blows in, but shouldnt every pc have an exaust fan somewhere.
:)
 
Fans and airflow can be tricky, best thing is to actually try both ways and see which works best.
 
Back
Top