Quick-disconnects

chinabean

n00b
Joined
Aug 15, 2006
Messages
5
OK I've had my water cooling setup for a while now and I've never had a problem with connecting/disconnecting the tubing because its been in 1 spot the whole time. Now i need to move it and want to add quick connectors to make transportation easier in the future. I have 7/16" ID (5/8" OD) tubing and I cant find any quick connectors for it. I basically want the tubing to plug into a pci slot and then quick connects to go out to the external radiator.

Does anyone know of any product like this?
 
i noticed that they all seem to have a thread on the coupling body, how does that attach to the tubing?
 
Read through all the discriptions, they offer plenty that have barb fittings in every size.
 
i noticed that they all seem to have a thread on the coupling body, how does that attach to the tubing?
If you're looking at "No Leak" quik connects, you might want to consider going up a size or so because of the additional flow resistance of the "No Leak" feature.
 
Back
Top