• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Quick Disconnect question

celwin

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Oct 18, 2006
Messages
1,593
What is the minimum length of tubing needed to effectively use quick disconnects in line? From pics, these things looks long. I want to place two on my gpu. the tubing from my GPU to CPU is like 4 inches. My concern is with that small length, the quick disconnect would be too long and thus not be practical. Any thoughs?
 
Best to do is take a picture for us. But at 4inches, I think it's way too short (that's what she said...)
 
You can do it. I have mine set up so that the QDs are on the CPU block. Tubing is 1/2" ID 3/4" OD.

IMG_2295.jpg
 
Back
Top