• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick checkup on my overclock

InorganicMatter

[H]F Junkie
Joined
Oct 19, 2004
Messages
15,461
First time ever to overclock. Specs in sig. Right now, I'm at:

229 * 14 = 3208.5MHz
FSB @ 229, 1:1 memory divider
Stock voltages
2.5-2-2-6 timings on the RAM (2-2-2-6 crashes Prime95 immediately)
Idling at 42C

Where should I go next?
 
I agree with KaptainBlaZzed. you should get at least 3.4 outta that and your temps arent that hot so definately oc the hell outta your chip!!
:D :D
 
Back
Top