• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Quick ? about phenom comatability,

Simpson5774

2[H]4U
Joined
Feb 1, 2005
Messages
2,937
Okay, I am asking this for my brother. He has a foxconn C51XEM2AA 590SLi motherboard (reference design).

What I want to know is have they made this motherboard phenom compatable yet? I am not holding out too much hope, but I was wondering if they have made any progress.

You may as well apply this question to evga/xfx 590SLi mobos as well.
 
EVGA seems doubtful. The last update was 5/2007. It did contain CPU microcode updates. http://www.evga.com/Support/Drivers/default.asp is the page that I used to get to it. You have to select Mainboards -> BIOS updates -> NF55 AMD.

As for the foxconn, you might be in luck. There was a new bios posted in 1/2008. http://www.foxconnchannel.com/support/downloads_detail.aspx?ID=en-us0001542 is the link for it.

Jason

I knew that much, I just wanted to know if anyone had an idea if that bios IS phenom compatible or not, because their website makes no mention.
 
Back
Top