Quick ?- 3 months w/ out using OC'd PC...

masshole

[H]ard|Gawd
2FA
Joined
Feb 10, 2003
Messages
1,513
OK, Im about to set up my computer this weekend, and I havent used it in 3 months. Its an Abit IC-7 with P4 2.4C OCed to 2.95.

Should I take the clock back down to 2.4, or is it OK, to run straight with it OCd. (I had it running for about a month prior)

Thanks for any help.
 
Well if you know it was stable @ 2.95 then and the case hasn't collected a bunch of dust since then it should be stable at 2.95 now.

In any case, you're not going to hurt anything by booting up and seeing what happens.
 
thanks for the reply.

i knew you should "burn em in" once you buy and OC the processor. I just wasnt sure if it wasnt used in a while you had to do the same thing. At any event, well see what happens.
 
Back
Top