Questions

Hello I'm new to the site and the p.c building community. I normally play on Xbox one. I started off a long.time ago with Diablo and Diablo 2. I never relly got heavy into the gaming scene with pc. Last game I had was Diablo 3 on my old gaming pc. Which had a gt 750ti in it. Enough with the stories . I had a few questions:
1) has anyone dealt with digital storm and are they good (I'm posting the components list below )
2) if I were to build a pc I would have a budget of about $250 for right now and can upgrade the GPU in about a month

P.s - the reason I like digital storm is because I can get a sweet system and pay over time

Opinions and thoughts? I will be providing the parts list of the pre-built I would like to purchase. Thank you guys

• config-icon-chassis-v2.jpg
    Mid Tower Chassis
  • config-icon-cpu-v2.jpg
    AMD Ryzen 5 1600
  • config-icon-gpu-v2.jpg
    NVIDIA GTX 1060 6GB
  • config-icon-memory-v2.jpg
    8GB DDR4 Memory
  • config-icon-ssd-v2.jpg
    240GB Solid State Drive
  • config-icon-hdd-v2.jpg
    2TB 7200RPM Storage
  • config-icon-fan-v2.jpg
    Premium CPU Cooler
  • config-icon-psu-v2.jpg
    600W Power Supply
  • config-icon-mobo-v2.jpg
    B350M Motherboard
  • config-icon-windows-v2.jpg
    Windows 10

My recommendation when looking at a PC is to always save up your money to buy everything you want at once.

The prebuilt from Digital Storm you listed is $1,199. For $250 you won't get anything unless you scrounge together really old parts.
upload_2018-1-25_10-26-27.png

Digital Storm has mediocre customer service and tech support, and they apparently like to install the operating system on the HDD instead of the SSD. If you buy one of their prebuilts I would suggest going to Best Buy where you can pick one off the shelf.

Just make sure you get a ATX case they have some weird looking in house cases which might not be good for future builds. Looking at the site seems they offer the Corsair tempered glass case I would just make sure to get a a regular ATX case some of them just are good for showing off the water cooling or side GPUs.
I would always go with a Intel CPU also but with specture people would probably say go with AMD.

Goto microcenter and get a mc credit card and score a pre built system or do the same at best buy. Get an Intel system with a nvidia graphics card.. less problems.

Back