Questions on 226bw

Version_3

2[H]4U
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
4,076
I'm looking to buy a new 226bw, and I've seen that tons of people recommend it. I only play games on the pc its going for, and read that this monitor is great for gaming.

However, I believe I've seen that it is a TN panel. I've seen people turn others off of a monitor because they have a TN panel. So why is this Samsung any different? Is Samsung a superior TN panel manufacturer (provided you get the Sammy one)? Or is the 226bw even a TN? Enlighten me please.
 
the new version the 2253BW comes out this week. 226BW is now discontinued so you might want to wait.
 
Yes the 226BW is a 6bit TN, as is the upcoming 2253BW. Samsung is not different. All TN's suffer from reduced color reproduction and poor viewing angles, it is the limitation of the TN specification. If these points don't matter, then I would also suggest you check out the 2253BW when released this week.
 
Back
Top