Currently I am rebuilding my X79 3960X Rig and putting everything underwater, basically redoing the Case because I felt like modding it.
My Current rig is
X79 Fatal1ty Champion Asrock
Intel 3960X
32 GB 2133 Geil Evo Corsa
2x Reference 2GB 680 GTX might switch to MSI lightning 680 GTX 2GB
2X Intel 520 240 GB raid
2x 3TB Seagate sata 3 raid
Cooling and Planned WC setup.
6x Gelid 12PL PWM fans
4x Coguar CF-V12HPS Pwm fans
2x Logisys 80Mm CCFL fan 1 Green 1 Red
2x 140mm fans looking for something with yellow led's so far no luck more than likely i will use FZ-140mm orange LED Airflow Fan
MCP35x2 Pump
Controllers
Aquaero 5 pro
3x Power Adjust 2
Aquacomputer Multi-Switch
Flow Meter
Lighting
4x 12" CCFL
4-8 Single LED depending
1x 400mm Frozenq Resivior
2x 7 Led spreaders.
That is all I can think of atm
My current psu is a 1050W ABS sliver rated
Current rig has no lighting and 8 fans
I am curious as to what PSU would be recommended as I am not sure how much power I actually need.
Currently looking at
ENERMAX MAXREVO 1500W / 1350W
ENERMAX Plantimax 1350W
LEPA G 1600W
My Current rig is
X79 Fatal1ty Champion Asrock
Intel 3960X
32 GB 2133 Geil Evo Corsa
2x Reference 2GB 680 GTX might switch to MSI lightning 680 GTX 2GB
2X Intel 520 240 GB raid
2x 3TB Seagate sata 3 raid
Cooling and Planned WC setup.
6x Gelid 12PL PWM fans
4x Coguar CF-V12HPS Pwm fans
2x Logisys 80Mm CCFL fan 1 Green 1 Red
2x 140mm fans looking for something with yellow led's so far no luck more than likely i will use FZ-140mm orange LED Airflow Fan
MCP35x2 Pump
Controllers
Aquaero 5 pro
3x Power Adjust 2
Aquacomputer Multi-Switch
Flow Meter
Lighting
4x 12" CCFL
4-8 Single LED depending
1x 400mm Frozenq Resivior
2x 7 Led spreaders.
That is all I can think of atm
My current psu is a 1050W ABS sliver rated
Current rig has no lighting and 8 fans
I am curious as to what PSU would be recommended as I am not sure how much power I actually need.
Currently looking at
ENERMAX MAXREVO 1500W / 1350W
ENERMAX Plantimax 1350W
LEPA G 1600W