• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Questions about Jerker Desk

`aZnkYd

n00b
Joined
Jan 18, 2005
Messages
19
Okay, yeah there were previous posts, but I couldn't find anything specific. I'm actually helping my friend ask the question, but yeah. Anyways, so he wants to put a 23" LCD monitor on a Jerker desk.. the exact specifications are:

Monitor:
23in HP L2335: width 21.5 in, depth 8.3 in, height 17.4 in

Desk: http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stor...ductId=20756&langId=-1&parentCats=10121*10390

Any of you guys have that kind of configuration? Suggestions? Thanks.
 
Thanks a lot rayman2k2. That answered LOTS of other questions too. I appreciate it. :)
 
Should be no problem at all. I didn't quite like the layout of that one though, and ended up putting together a custom Galant desk when I redid my office not too long ago. It works quite nicely, allows plenty of space and doesn't include any needless stuff. If you're looking for lots of space, take a look at the Galant stuff (it's a bit more expensive, but yo don't have to buy everything all at once, you can expand it later.)
 
I have this desk and it has plenty of room for a 23" lcd...

For some reference her is my dual 20" lcd setup...and there is still room on the desk.

dellfp2001.JPG
 
Back
Top