Question..

Fynath

n00b
Joined
Oct 29, 2005
Messages
58
Would this PSU be enough to power this system, or will I need to buy another new one? And if so, any recommendations of a fairly inexpensive (but good) psu that'll run it?

Specs:

Asus A8R-MVP (not out yet, hopefully soon)
A64 3200+ Venice
EVGA 6800GS
2x512 ram, not sure what I'm going to buy yet
160gb WD SATA HDD
1 DVD RW drive

And yeah, I am planning on OC'ing some, so keep that in mind. Just wondered because I just bought this psu a few weeks ago because I hadn't been planning on completely revamping my system, but I recently decided to just go ahead and do it. Thanks. :)
 
It'll be okay, but for overclocking, you might want to get something better...
 
Alright, thanks; that's what I figured. Any suggestions on something that would be sub-$80ish?
 
Something like this would be nice for you. Lots of +12V amperage, tight voltage regulation, and it meets all new ATX12V specification.
 
Back
Top