• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question to those with Crossfire 5870's

Metallikat

Weaksauce
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
108
Well, if anyone out there has that setup anyway. Just wanted to know if microstuttering is an issue with the 5870's in Crossfire.
 
No, I haven't seen any yet. But I do see that when I personally run Crysis WH susing "r_displayinfo 1" to display the in-game FPS even though it says 60fps or something it looks like it actually running at like20... sometime I got worse performance than before, then again, I've been having some odd problems so far that no one else has... :(
 
Back
Top