Question regarding MSI X370-GAMING-PRO-CARBON

luke51087

2[H]4U
So way back on launch day of Ryzen my initial plan was to grab this board but i decided to grab a cheaper asrock killer ac(I was impatient and this was going to be 2-3 weeks longer)

Basically I was wondering if anyone has experiance with this board and the 3200mhz Gskill RGB memory 14 latency.

My current board has been giving me a pain with that memory and also with my NVME drive randomly disapearing on reboots.

I want to know if i can actually get my memory at the XMP profile of 3200 14-14-14-34, I need the double m.2 slots one nvme and one sata drive So those are basically the requirements. I am looking to swap out since i also like the board RGB and such better. Thanks

https://www.msi.com/Motherboard/X370-GAMING-PRO-CARBON.html#productFeature-section

Currently i am using the asrock killer and i wanted to see if anyone had the carbon with my memory to see if it was worth changing out boards. I also do like the looks and rgb better and its not that much more ( actually cheaper then buying new memory right now)

I have the MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon and ever since bios v1.3, I've been able to run the 2x8GB 3200MHz FlareX at full speed. I can't get 4x8GB to run past 2933MHz, even with the latest 1.63 beta bios.

Back