• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Question regarding DVI to HDMI/DVI switch?

PrometheuSBoxeR

Limp Gawd
Joined
Sep 21, 2005
Messages
288
I have 2 monitors hooked up to my current GTX260. Both through DVI. I have a 42" Vizio with HDMI and I have a HDMI to DVI cable. Is there a switch/split, or another "convenient" way I can have my TV plugged into the DVI of my Video card at all times - possibly with a simple switch/keyboard hotkey, to swap my second monitor off and turn it to the TV on?

I hope that makes sense. Thanks in advance.
 
Back
Top