Hi
I'm not too familiar with audio formats, and i have noticed that some movies/videos contain audio formats of ac3, acc, dts etc.. - and i know that some are better than others.
If it's not too much to ask, would somebody please give me a break down or explanation of each (more than the 3 that i listed, i believe there are more) and from greatest to least quality and why?
I appreciate your time, thanks
I'm not too familiar with audio formats, and i have noticed that some movies/videos contain audio formats of ac3, acc, dts etc.. - and i know that some are better than others.
If it's not too much to ask, would somebody please give me a break down or explanation of each (more than the 3 that i listed, i believe there are more) and from greatest to least quality and why?
I appreciate your time, thanks